YouTube Night Packs plans include all-night access to YouTube videos (1 AM – 5 AM). By dialing the code *323# and selecting any of the YouTube Video Packs, you can subscribe to the YouTube night bonus plan. Dial *140# to check the balance of your YouTube night plan.
How to check Airtel night sub data balance in Nigeria
The standard code used to check your Airtel data balance does not appear to disclose your night data plan consumption, just as the MTN night plan. This is a major worry, especially if you need to keep track of how much you’ve eaten thus far.
Here’s how to figure out how much data you’ve used on your Airtel Night plan. Despite the fact that the Airtel *140# USSD code cannot be used to check the remaining data on our Airtel SIM, you don’t have to give up because I’ll show you how I check and track my Airtel subscription balance on my Android device.
- Navigate to the phone’s settings.
- Select Data Usage from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle the date to start from the exact date the subscription was completed by opening and toggling the date. (This displays a statistic that just includes data you’ve used that day.)
- Set a data limit warning and keep an eye on it to see if you’ve hit or surpassed your daily limit.
Why is my Airtel night plan not working
These definitely might be as a result of ;
- Registration that isn’t conclusive
Many people continue to use their Airtel SIM cards despite the fact that their complete information is not stored in the Airtel database.
Please be advised that if you are not on smarttrybe, you will not be able to take advantage of any benefits, such as low-cost night browsing, and some users have claimed that they charge a high call rate.
- Data package
You should be aware that switching from a 2G network plan to a 3G network plan, such as N200 for 2gb which lasts for 10 days on a 2G network and other 3G network plans, can result in data misinterpretation on a single Airtel SIM card. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not 100% sure; I’m just being cautious.
Many people have complained that they were able to download from 10mb to 300mb in a single night with N50 for the 1.5gb plan and are unable to connect at all. The reason for this is that your phone alone zapped 90% of the data, considering the numerous apps running in the background of your phone, and those of us using the main Facebook app, Instagram, and Google Chrome browser app, the hidden truth nobody has ever told you is that these apps I just mentioned above are the most data hungry apps on
How to check my night plan on MTN
There are two ways to check your MTN data level at midnight (steps)
Simply dial *559*96# to check the balance of your Pulse Nightlife package.
Here’s another option you can try (it should work on any Android device):
- Select Settings on your Android phone.
- Navigate to the Data Usage menu.
- Choose MTN NG and you’ll see statistics about how you’re using your data.
- Here you can select the current date (the night when you have purchased your Night browsing plan).
- You’ll be able to examine your data usage statistics.
How to check my night plan balance on glo
You can check your data balance at midnight by dialing *127*0#.
You may also check your Glo data balance at midnight by texting “INFO” to 127.
You may also request a data balance by phoning *777# and choosing the “Check Balance” option.