Apple’s flagship smartphone, which debuted for the first time in November 2017, is called the iPhone X. Because it possesses a lot of cutting-edge capabilities in addition to having a sleek and contemporary look, it has quickly become a favorite option for users of smartphones. The iPhone X, on the other hand, comes with a premium price tag, which can be a key factor for customers in Nigeria and elsewhere around the world.
Apple has officially introduced the iPhone X in Nigeria at a starting price of approximately 250,000 NGN for the 64GB model, with the 256GB model being priced at approximately 350,000 NGN higher than the 64GB model. These prices might change if you move to a different place or if the currency exchange rate or tax rate changes.
A UK-used Iphone X costs between N150,000 to N170,000. With some selling for as low as N120,000 on jiji.
It is important to note that these are the pricing that Apple has officially established for the iPhone X; nevertheless, there is a broad selection of merchants and resellers that offer the iPhone X at different rates. It’s possible that the mobile phone may be sold at a reduced price by some merchants, while others will ask for a higher price for the item. In addition, the pricing for the used or refurbished iPhone X are also available in Nigeria, and they may be found at costs that are lower than the original retail price.
It is vitally important for customers to be aware that there is a possibility of obtaining a fake or a device that has been stolen if they buy an iPhone X from a merchant that is not an official Apple partner. Consequently, it is in your best interest to make your purchase from the Apple Store or another trusted vendor.
Consumers tend to choose the iPhone X despite its steep price tag because of its many cutting-edge capabilities as well as its sophisticated and elegant look. The iPhone X is a premium smartphone because it has a Super Retina HD display that is 5.8 inches in size, Face ID technology that uses face identification, dual back cameras that are 12 megapixels each, and a strong A11 Bionic chip.
However, in order to assess whether or not purchasing an iPhone X is the best option for a buyer, they should consider their financial situation in conjunction with the price of the device. There are a great number of different smartphones on the market that can be purchased for a lower cost but still provide users with advanced capabilities and a comparable experience overall.
The iPhone X, whose name is pronounced “ten,” was Apple’s most expensive and advanced smartphone when it was introduced in November of 2017. It was distinguished from earlier versions of the iPhone by the presence of a variety of innovative and intriguing technology.
The iPhone X comes equipped with a number of notable features, including the following:
- A Super Retina OLED panel that measures 5.8 inches and has a resolution of 1125 by 2436 pixels. The display is also HDR-compatible, which indicates that it is capable of displaying a broad spectrum of colors and varying degrees of brightness.
- A very capable A11 Bionic chip that features 64-bit architecture, an incorporated M11 motion coprocessor, and 3 gigabytes of RAM. This resulted in the iPhone X being exceptionally quick and responsive, even when running programs that required a lot of processing power.
- a dual-camera setup with wide-angle and telephoto lenses, each with a resolution of 12 megapixels. Additionally, the camera system is equipped with optical image stabilization, quad-LED True Tone flash, and the capability to capture 4K video at a frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- A front-facing camera with a 7-megapixel TrueDepth sensor, a Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and the ability to record 1080p high-definition video.
- The Touch ID fingerprint scanner seen in earlier iPhone models has been replaced with Apple’s new facial recognition technology referred to as Face ID. Users are able to unlock their phones, make purchases, and access secure applications by using their facial features to authenticate with Face ID.
In addition to having the ability to charge wirelessly, this phone also features an all-glass construction, which enables it to be charged using any Qi-compatible charging mat.
ALSO SEE: How To Block First Bank Account
- Resistance to both water and dust (IP67)
- Integrated support for augmented reality experiences, made possible by the phone’s high-end camera and motion-sensing technologies.
- Storage capacities of up to 256 GB
- IOS 11 is the operating system that the iPhone X uses, and it may be upgraded to IOS 14.
Apple took a significant leap forward with the iPhone X in terms of design, and technology, and it was the first iPhone to include a display that went all the way to the edge of the device. It was also the 10th anniversary of the first iPhone being introduced when it was finally made available to the public. Since the release of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in 2014, Apple has not made any significant changes to the iPhone’s design until the release of the iPhone X in 2017.
In conclusion, the iPhone X is Apple’s flagship smartphone, and it comes at a premium price in Nigeria, with official rates starting at roughly 440,000 NGN. This is due to the fact that the iPhone X is Apple’s most advanced smartphone to date. Although it is a well-liked option among customers, it is essential for purchasers to take into account the constraints of their financial situation and compare the cost of the equipment to that of other products currently on the market.
Additionally, in order to avoid acquiring a device that is stolen or counterfeit, customers should only make their purchases from trusted shops.